Wednesday 14 April 2010

Evaluation Activity 6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

The majority of my media work started and was processed using my camera, a replica of the camera displayed on the left hand side. My same camera is a FujiFilm FinePix camera and allows me to take photographs in a wide range of different climates and elements.


My camera itself, I have had for around 18 months and although I would say that I am not a camera genius, I do believe that the work that I have complied together and completed as party of my media coursework  has all been very good, considering the lack of "professional" photography that had done in the past.


Once I had taken the photographs that would be used within my magazine and the elements within my magazine I went onto Photoshop.


Photoshop itself is a programme that I have used before, although my usage was limited as I had only used it very briefly in year 11 and at the beginning of year 12, again I managed to try out different experiments and I did manage to discover a whole array of different effects, transitions and buttons to assure that my finished piece was to as high a standard as was possible and resulting in me acquiring the best grade at the end of the project itself.


Overall, I believe that this project has given me a better understanding o what it is that I ned to do to reach the top grades. I now know how to work a Photoshop documents and how exactly I would manipulate a document to assure that my grades were to an absolute top; I have also learnt, especially through use of my own digital camera, that some of my own work is genuinely better than I gave my self original credit for and that I need to have more confiedence in myself and working on a computer itself.


Read about my finished magazine cover page and the processes that took place within, here.
Read about my finished magazine contents page and the processes that took place within, here.
Read about my finished magazine double page spread and the processes that took place within, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment