Friday 14 May 2010

Finished Magazine Cover Page.

Originally posted, 22nd March, 2010.


Changes between my final designs and my draft designs
  • A brand new photograph has been applied - this particular photograph shows a person that is singing at a local gig in Leicestershire.
  • To comply with my previous pages and subsequent pages, have the black, blue and white theme throughout; I have, however cut around the character's orange t-shirt and simply pasted it over the top of the original person - this piece now is used to attempt to grasp the attention of the reader that could be undecided as to what to buy when it comes to magazines.
  • I changed the font to a more neutral font, before the font was very "high brow" and may have caused people to not read the magazine itself, thinking that it would be far too upperclass for them, now however the use of this font allows a broader audience to divulge in the magazine itself.
  • I decided to make my masthead larger too. I began this process by going onto dafont.com and picking an appropriate font type, from this I then copied each letter and coloured them an appropriate colouring to tie in with the remainder of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment