Friday 14 May 2010

Finished Magazine Double Page Spread.

Originally posted, 24th March, 2010.


Changes between my final designs and my draft designs
  • I changed the font to a more neutral font, before the font was very "high brow" and may have caused people to not read the magazine itself, thinking that it would be far too upperclass for them, now however the use of this font allows a broader audience to divulge in the magazine itself.
  • All of the photographs were changed back to being coloured photographs as opposed to black and white; I also decided that I was going to use the contrast tool to assure that each of the photographs was finished to the highest of specification.
  • I decided that I was then going to make the darker area around the bottom of the page darker and the lighter area lighter in an attempt to make the contrast between black and white/dark and light more obvious; I accomplished this by experimenting with the contrast options that have become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment