Thursday 24 December 2009

Artist Moodboard.



These are some of the bands that I would want to feature within my magazine. In this moodboard there are more "mainstream" bands that everybody has heard of, like Paramore, Florence + The Machine and Temper Trap; on the otherhand however, there are also more unheard of and smaller bands that would only have a niche audience, such as that of Hey Monday, Mindless Self Indulgence and Bring Me The Horizon.

I believe that the wide range of musical genres which are displayed on my moodboard would symbolise what sort of music would appear with my magazine; like in Q Magazine, a lot of the music which would appear is very ranged - Florence + The Machine and Green Day both appeared in the November 2009 issue - and I would, very much like to continue this aspect of the magazine into my own piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment