Friday 11 December 2009

Coursework Pitch.

"For my final piece of AS coursework; I have come to the conclusion and decided that I am going to design and create a magazine that would display different genres of music and allow people to read and indulge in music gossip about all of their favourite bands. I am aiming to target my magazine at high school students and young adults - around 14 to 25 - and would be suitable for anybody who enjoys the "indie" and "alternative" music genre.

I have decided to take inspiration from Kerrang! Magazine and Q Magazine, merging the two together; I propose a magazine that has the large range of genres similar to that of an average Q Magazine, but aim it at a slightly younger audience - thus, seeking inspiration from Kerrang! Magazine.

Having - in the past - collected both of these magazines, I know that the prior knowledge that I have complied should mean that I take this opportunity and use it to the very best of my ability and assure that I create a piece which is seen as both sophisticated and suitable for the target market."

No comments:

Post a Comment