Monday 14 December 2009

Magazine Colours.


These are some of the colours that I believe would be effective for use within my magazine, contents page and double page spread; the colours that have been chosen are a very important element to a magazine, the colours that have been incorporated have to be appropriate to the piece of media - they have to be bold, attractive and stand out on the page itself.

I decided upon the colours of white and black as they are - obviously - very contrasting colours and both would very clearly stand out if they were to be displayed on top of the other design; I decided that the addition of the blue could be more board that just this specific shade and any different colour of blue.


These colours may change, however as the process of designing and creating my magazine continues - this could be dependent of the mock up of the magazine, the colours of the model that has been photographed or a change in opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment