Friday 8 January 2010

Band Name.

Once I had the original idea for my magazine, as well as the genre and target audience of my magazine sorted it came around to the time of the project where specific names and news features have been decided for your specific magazine.

As my magazine is primarily designed to introduce any brand new bands I decided that I was going to have a model on the front that would be a member of what would be a brand new band and would feature within this specific issue of the magazine

Literally, I searched band names that were avaiable online and from the suggestions that arose I decided to use 
http://www.ratemyband.co.uk/Band-Name-Generator to decide on what name would be appropraite; from the selection I picked the name Boy Roadside.

I decided that the name Boy Roadside as this was one of the names that I was immediately drawn to; in today's society there are several artists that have obscure and unheard of names - all of which stand out and most of which are very memorable - and I decided that Boy Roadside was going to be a name that would appeal to everybody; have any different musical genre and would appear within any different music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment