Monday 11 January 2010

Potential Photographs.

Through all of the photographs that I have taken and compiled throughout different gigs and live events that I have attended over the past few years and the lat few months; I have selected a few different photographs that could be incorporated into my finished magazine - these pieces could be altered and edited to fit a purpose - and could be incorporated into my cover, contents or double page spreads within my magazine.


Both of these photographs were taken at the Kerrang! Relentless Energy Drink 2009; I believe that I could incorporate these photographs into my magazine and into the contents page. I believe that these photographs could be deemed appropriate as they are simple and could easily have writting displayed over the top of them; these photographs have no distinguishable people on them and could be used on any magazine that is created.


All of the photographs that have been displayed above could be used in either the contents page - either as a way of displaying live events and gigs that have occured over the time between the last few weeks and allowing the magazine as a way to review what has already happened; I could also use these photographs that I have complied within the double page spread of my magazine, these photographs can be cropped and edited to fit this purpose and assure that each photograph is used appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment