Monday 22 March 2010

Final Week.

As the deadline is fast approaching, I need to assure that each of my pieces is finished to a satisfactory and suitable ending.

I need to assure that each of my pieces of my magazines are completely finished (being, primarily that of my magazine cover page) and assure that each piece is completely documented and meets the needs of those that would be viewing the final piece.

I also need to assure that I have completely finished all of my research and planning from the beginning of the course; I need to assure that all of the original research into the graphology and the layout of the magazines, putting this into the form of a PowerPoint presentation and placing it back into the coursework that has already been completed.

To finish I need to assure that everything is fully concluded and evaulated to assure that I reach my minimum target grade - if not higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment